50 Halloween Pickup Lines for Your New Boo
Looking for a Halloween sweetheart? Use one of these pickup lines to create a spooky connection.
Halloween is just around the corner, and you know what that means: The creepy decorations are hung, the Halloween movies are lined up to stream and the invitations to Halloween parties have started coming in. It’s such a fun time of year, but make no mistake—Halloween’s a great time to get flirty too. That’s why Halloween pickup lines exist, after all!
If you’re looking to nab a new boo before the holidays hit, use these Halloween pickup lines to create some scary good chemistry at a monster bash, on Tinder, in a haunted house or wherever your ghastly heart desires. There’s a mix of pickup lines for guys, girls, ghouls, goblins and everything in between. S0 let the spine-tingling flirtation commence!
Get Reader’s Digest’s Read Up newsletter for more humor, cleaning, travel, tech and fun facts all week long.
Best Halloween pickup lines
1. Let’s skip the tricks and cut right to the treats.
2. Are you a ghost? Because it’s scary how good you look.
3. I looked into my crystal ball, and it showed us having a great future together.
4. You’re looking boo-tiful tonight!
5. You’re Frankenfine.
RD.com, Getty Images
6. Are you a witch? Because you’ve cast a spell on me.
7. You’re so bewitching!
8. I’d walk through 1,000 haunted houses for the chance to ask you out.
9. I know what your Halloween costume should be: my date.
10. You can carve my pumpkin anytime.
11. What’s a nice ghoul like you doing in a place like this?
12. Dang ghoul, I’m loving your look.
13. Are you a haunted house? ‘Cause you have my heart pounding.
14. Be my ghoulfriend?
15. Isn’t it scary how your number isn’t in my phone yet?
16. Are you a zombie? Because you’re drop-dead gorgeous.
17. Want to watch scary movies and cuddle?
18. I’d love to take you home to meet my mummy.
19. Do you like things that go bump in the night?
20. Are you a candy bowl? Because you’re lookin’ like a snack.
Loving these Halloween pickup lines? Then check out these cheesy pickup lines that are sure to get a chuckle.
RD.com, Getty Images
21. Call me a vampire—because I’d love to take a bite out of you.
22. I saw you from across the room and was just dying to meet you.
23. Baby, you’re the pumpkin to my spice.
24. Will you be the ghost that haunts my dreams?
25. Hey there, gourd-eous.
26. Call me a jack-o’-lantern—because something inside me lights up when I see you.
27. That smile of yours is eerie-sistable.
28. We can have a howling good time together.
29. Are you a vampire? Because this is feeling like love at first bite.
30. I’m going batty over you!
32. You’re sweeter than a bag of Halloween candy, baby.
33. You’re really lifting my spirits tonight.
34. Lookin’ gourd.
35. We’re meant to be—I can feel it in my bones. (Works great if you’re dressed as a skeleton!)
36. Excuse me, I’m a little superstitious—mind if I get your number for good luck?
37. Let’s head to the bar and engage with more spirits.
38. Huh, so you’re the answer to my prayers. (Works on someone dressed as an angel.)
39. I’ve been waiting for a ghoul like you.
40. Are you a mummy? Because I’m already wrapped up in you.
Send your new boo these flirty texts to keep the romantic banter going.
RD.com, Getty Images
41. Want to meet up for some i-scream later?
42. You’re looking meow-velous! (Works on someone dressed as a cat.)
43. Is your costume, “My future boyfriend/girlfriend/partner”? If so, you nailed it.
44. Mind if I call you on the tele-bone later?
45. I’d love to get the spoo-key to your heart.
46. Call me the undead, because my heart stopped the second you walked in the room.
47. I know it’s Halloween, but don’t worry—I would never ghost you.
48. Want to hear a scary story? You and me not ending up together. Terrifying.
49. Trust me, this connection isn’t just a bunch of hocus pocus.
50. I have a monster crush on you!
Now that you’ve got these Halloween pickup lines handy, browse through these flirty knock-knock jokes guaranteed to make your sweetheart smile.
Additional reporting by Alex Aronson.