I suffer from kleptomania, but when it gets really bad, I take something for it.
Choosing a movie? Don’t trust these extremely abbreviated plot explanations.
• The Shining: A family’s first Airbnb experience goes very wrong. @janmpdx
• The Lord of the Rings: Group spends nine hours returning jewelry. @eserunsalan
• Titanic: Everyone tries the ice-bucket challenge. @generalist
• Beauty and the Beast: Stockholm syndrome works. @DanSlott
• The Chronicles of Narnia: Kid comes out of the closet. @SueChainzz
From the Twitter feed #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly